When I first started my website I had a whole section on product ‘issues’ or ‘bugs’.
My intent was to help my clients, subscribers, while reducing the number of emails I get about these issues. Ove the years, I found it to be too much work to maintain as I introduced more tools to my website.
In the past 2 years, I have eliminated almost all vendor specific tool webpages from my site that contained tips, tricks and bugs.
Wireshark is still one of the primary tools I use in the field and still do private training or presentations with it, so I thought I would keep that section on my website.
In this video I explain an issue I ran into recently with the default capture interface setting. The purpose of the video is to document the issue and help anyone who may encounter this issue.
Let me know if you find this helpful and I will create more. Along with my usual tips and tricks.